Sunday, April 3, 2011

More creations

April 3, 2011......don't worry, I'm not going to post every single meal this month :)


These creations are not so exciting, but I'm getting warmed up! I am going to have to get creative with the things I have so I don't get bored, or branch out more for different ingredients!
As the spring turns to summer, I'll get more variety, especially with the veggies.

Sunday morning is a good time to sip some "Governor Gray" hot tea with milk and honey, nosh on some fresh strawberries I picked yesterday, and collect eggs for a hearty breakfast.

Breakfast:
(2) SBC egg omelette with chive and parsley
Greenhill cheese
Mixed baby green salad
Skim milk from Bush River Jerseys in Newberry, SC!

-Bush River Jerseys own several Berry-bred cows and are very proud of their genetics!
Listed as favorites in their herd are Berry's Brook Sapphire Thrice and Berry's Lester Diamond!
What a small world!


Dinner:
Curried tofu sweet potato patty with fresh herbs
Fresh strawberries
Homemade chive roasted garlic aioli
Homemade wholegrain flatbread (Anson Mills SC flour)
Mixed baby greens


No comments:

Post a Comment